New Favorite Website!
This Flint & Fenton OBGYN practice hand-selected their top picks for women’s health online resources. The result is a tremendous source of reliable information. How impressive that this OBGYN group cares enough about their patients to provide this service.
Here’s more about this project!
The objectives included:
- Generate interest in the practice by establishing itself as the foremost resource on women’s health issues by providing extensive obstetrics & gynecology patient education.
- Demonstrate that the practice uses the most advanced technology available by proving details and videos to increase visits from patients who are interested in minimally invasive surgery and 4-D Ultrasounds .
- Improve patient satisfaction and retention by making it easy for patients to research the OBGYN doctors, access forms, pay their bill online, find Flint area hospital & surgery center directions, and read about women’s health news from the Blog and Email Newsletter.
- Improve office efficiency by providing forms, bill pay, policies, and directions online.
- A link to pay bills, content management system; home page animation; email sign up; lightboxes to showcase videos; and a floating bar with the practice’s phone number, social media, and AddThis links.
- There is a separate page for each of the practice’s office locations, and one for each hospital and surgery center they use. When their patients need directions to Hurley Medical Center, for example, it’s right on their website. In fact, the directions appear on the same web page as the map – no clicking over to Google Maps and possibly viewing competitors ads.
- The blog and Facebook sites have the same look and feel as the website.
- The website content is keyword-rich. In addition, my contact for the OBGYN site was hands-on and used my DIY Guide to Search Marketing to submit quality listings to major search engines and online directories. (She saved the practice a bundle versus paying for a service to hand-submit to these sites.) She also set up LinkedIn accounts for each of the doctors and contributes content for the practice’s Facebook page and Blog. Lots of search engine food to increase traffic 🙂